Argyle Congregational Chapel facade, c.1900
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Argyle Chapel, amongst the finest of the Nonconformist Churches in the City, was the scene for upwards of sixty years of the devoted ministrations of the prince of preachers William Jay described by Sheridan as the most natural orator he had ever heard.' WIth railings.
B25 / 674
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library