One of four photos showing pews before and after change in 1903. The box pews were removed by Rev. Shirle and the new poppyhead pews (which came from St. Michael's, Bath) were fitted. The joiner was Joseph Moove, Swainswick.
B19 / 3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission