Interior of Woolley Church 1903 showing new poppyhead pews
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
One of four photos showing pews before and after change in 1903. The box pews were removed by Rev. Shirle and the new poppyhead pews (which came from St. Michael's, Bath) were fitted. The joiner was Joseph Moove, Swainswick. The original glass plate was cracked.
B19 / 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library