Drawn and engraved by J & H.S. Storer for the Port Folio / Published by Sherwood & Co, July 1 1824. Copper engraving. A fine view of the church that formerly stood on the site of the present St Michaels. A coach and horses pass by towards the Northgate.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission