St. Mary's Churchyard, Smallcombe Cemetery, Bath c.1890
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The mortuary chapel was designed by Thomas Fuller. The cemetery was an extension of the one in Bathwick of the same name, and has subsequently also included burials from the parish of Widcombe. This print was taken by John Poole of East Twerton (No. 167).
Artist / Photographer
B45 / 136
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library