West Front of Bath Abbey, Bath 1876
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Photographed by Francis Frith & Co. Ltd. of Reigate (No. 10507). A superb eary photograph that clearly shows Twining's Coal Offices and Nassau House in the left hand corner, on the far side of Orange Grove. Both buildings are now demolished for road improvements.
Artist / Photographer
Photos A5 TBC
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library