A request for the supply of oak sleepers from the offices of Bowsher and Broderip. Notice for a Somersetshire Coal Canal committee meeting for the 23rd day of June, 1795 at the York House, Bath to discuss proposals for contractors to complete the section of the canal from Paulton engine to Camerton. The article gives details of the route. Plans, sections and specifications, are left at the Solicitors Office, Bath and the lines of the canal and roads may be received by applying to Mr Smith (William Smith, celebrated geologist), surveyor, High Littleton, near Bath.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission