St. James's Church, Bath ready for demolition 1957
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Supported by scaffold from Hayward and Wooster, St. James's Church was finally demolished, after severe bombing in the Bath Blitz, to make way for the new F. W. Woolworth's building. This photograph will have been taken in early 1957.
Plan Chest E0362.3
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Preservation Trust: Museum of Bath Architecture