Winifred House School, Sion Hill c.1830
© Bath in Time - Bath Central Library Collection
F.F. Walker, sculp. Copper engr. At the top of a list of charges and terms for the school. Board and tuition were 60 guineas per annum. The old house was replaced by this building in 1803. It became a school in 1830 and was destroyed in the Bath Blitz, April 1942. F.F. Walker sculpt.
E80 IOB 839 (E80 / 529)
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library