West Twerton Council Schools, The Hollow, Twerton, Bath c.1910
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
On raised stone, characters may be read - 1897 - Infants. It was destroyed by a stray German bomb in 1941, subsequently rebuilt and has now been replaced by houses. Image Refs. 18825 and 18925 show the bomb damaged building.
F31 / 774
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library